Welcoming 2023 with a spectacular experience at Al Maryah Island
Al Maryah Island is inviting residents and visitors to ring in the new year with incredible offers and a spectacular fireworks show! This year, guests will experience the 4th Annual Masquerade Ball at the Rosewood Abu Dhabi featuring DJ’s Keith Dobbs and Rob Forrest, Milan on Sax, Ghaith on Percussion, and exciting dance performances overlooking Abu Dhabi’s phenomenal skyline. The hotel is also offering experiences such as Gin O'clock at the Hidden Bar, Yum Cha at Dai Pai Dong, and a Dinner Affair at Aqua.
At the world-class Four Seasons Hotel, guests can enjoy fine-dining deals and outstanding views from 7:00 pm at Al Meylas, Butcher and Still, Café Milano, Crust, and Eclipse.
Enjoy an unrivalled start to 2023 with spectacular views of the Promenade’s fireworks and excellent dining packages at world-class restaurants at The Galleria’s Waterfront Dining Restaurants. To start the new year in style, a colorful fireworks show will be seen overlooking Abu Dhabi’s phenomenal skyline.
Guests of all ages are invited to enjoy special New Year's Eve packages available at both hotels and The Galleria Al Maryah Island. For more information on the Island’s offers, please visit www.almaryahisland.ae, www.thegalleria.ae, or www.fourseasons.com. Tickets are now available on Platinumlist for the 4th Annual Masquerade Ball at Rosewood Abu Dhabi.
Please follow @AlMaryahIsland on Instagram for the latest updates, events and more.
Thrilling midnight countdown to 2023 & Spectacular fireworks show
Head to the Promenade to watch the fireworks show (recommended to arrive at 6:30pm).
Parking and Road Closures
- Please ensure you ask for the dedicated parking location for your convenience
- Limited parking available for 5,000 vehicles at Al Maryah Island
- We encourage guests to arrive early or plan to use alternative transportation methods (public transportation or taxi), to make the most of the evening
- Taxi ranks and public transportation stops available at the venue
- Once car parks reach full capacity, all cars will be directed off the island, and access to Al Maryah Island will be limited to taxis, public transportation and emergency vehicles only
- Kindly note that Zayed the First St (Rosewood), Hamdan Bin Mohammed St (Four Seasons) Bridges as well as the roads across Zayed the First St and Hamdan Bin Mohammed St from Reem Island will be subject to road closures on December 31st
- 10th Street and Al Falah Street will remain open for traffic throughout the night
NEED TO KNOW
On December 31st, the Promenade will be closed until 5:00 pm. Doors will open at 6:30pm and the fireworks will start at 12:00 midnight.
Safety and Security
We have a number of measures in place to ensure the thousands of guests expected to attend have a safe and pleasurable experience.
Guests will be screened by metal detectors on arrival as they enter the venue via each entrance.
As with any event where there are large numbers of people, it is advisable to practice personal security, keeping a close watch on children and personal belongings.
In particular, visitors are to be aware that:
- The mall and the event spaces are restricted in capacity. If they reach these capacities, they will be closed.
- All guests are to practice social distancing at all times and stand on the allocated spots.
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- Visitors are to use the walkways marked on the floor.
- CCTV, thermal temperature checks and enhanced security have been implemented for your safety and well being.
Our information desk will be located in The Galleria on Al Maryah Island if you have questions or need more information on the night.
Restricted Access to Al Maryah Island
To ensure guests have a safe and pleasurable experience, access to Al Maryah Island will be restricted as it reaches capacity in the lead-up to the midnight countdown.
Parking and Roads Closure
Limited parking for 5,000 cars is available at Al Maryah Island. We encourage guests to arrive early or plan to use alternative transportation methods (public transportation or taxi), to make the most of the evening. Once car parks reach full capacity, all cars will be directed off the island, and access to Al Maryah Island will be limited to taxis, public transportation and emergency vehicles only.
Kindly note that Zayed the First St (Rosewood), Hamdan Bin Mohammed St (Four Seasons) Bridges as well as the roads across Zayed the First St and Hamdan Bin Mohammed St from Reem Island will be subject to road closures on December 31st, 10th Street and Al Falah Street will remain open for traffic throughout the night.
Valet services at Rosewood Abu Dhabi and Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island will only be available for guests staying at the hotels or with restaurant reservations that must be presented on arrival. All guests should arrive early to ensure access to Al Maryah Island, which will be closed to traffic (except taxis, public transportation and emergency vehicles) once car parks reach capacity. There will be no valet service at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island on the night.
Please note that toilets are located inside The Galleria on Al Maryah Island.
NOTICE: Photography and videography will be taken during this event. Images may be used for media and/or marketing purposes